PDW Renewables is committed to the safety of our staff, our clients, and the public. Our overriding objective is to make sure everyone goes home at the end of the day in the same condition as they arrived.
We pride ourselves on our safety record, and invest heavily in training our staff on key OH&S policies and procedures, including;
- Level 2 First Aid
- Working at Heights
- Harness Awareness
- Radhaz Training
- Elevated Work Platform and Boom Tickets
- VicTrack and SPAusnet Inducted
- 4WD Off Road Driver Training
- Live Low Voltage Rescue Training
- Certified L1 Infrared Thermography - Learning Predictive Maintenance Technologies
As most of our work involves ‘high risk’ elements, we have become experts in controlling and mitigating risks, as well as implementing control measures, that ensure we can carry out the works in accordance to the highest levels of safety.
For more information please contact us.